On the romantic holiday, Valentine’s Day, many people contact psychics for love advice. If you are one of them, there are some facts and cons you need to know before consulting a psychic for advice about what’s going on with your romance.
People mistakenly believe that psychics really can predict who they are “meant to be with” in this life. This belief is inaccurate for many reasons, and people have allowed this belief to damage their lives. Also, because of the ever-changing factor of choice and shifting energy streams that lead into multiple possible futures, it’s important for you to understand what is, and isn’t, possible for a psychic to “foresee”.
Most importantly, you need to know it’s not a psychic’s calling in life to predetermine your choices by telling you who they supposedly “see” as your “predestined” partner! Choosing a love partner (that is also considering you) is a matter of your heart and soul, not a set-in-stone destiny that another human being (psychic) can, or should, predict!
To ask a psychic if you are “meant to be with” another person is a dangerous and incredibly foolish practice. Most psychics will return your mistaken question with a mistaken answer…they will make judgments they have no right to make…and you will set yourself up for some terrible decisions in your life.
All too often, people will fixate and obsess on an inappropriate relationship simply because some psychic told them that they are “meant to be with” the person that they should let go of, but now can’t let go of because some psychic has convinced them of a “destiny” that doesn’t exist. Other people break off relationships that could work, with some adjustments made, because a psychic gave wrong advice. The psychological, emotional, and spiritual carnage from misapplied psychic readings about relationships is very sad. So don’t be a victim of your own naiveté. Know what a psychic can, and cannot do…and do not ask the wrong questions of a psychic.
Psychics are mere human beings with varying degrees of extra-sensory insight. As with all other professions, psychics range in competency. Finding an excellent and qualified psychic is much harder than finding an excellent surgeon, so do your homework.
And when you find a qualified and gifted psychic; don’t muddy your mind by asking even more psychics to “confirm” what the first psychic told you. I know of people who have asked dozens of psychics the same question, only to be entirely confused and financially spent, just to “be sure” of a psychic prediction (which is never “sure” until it either happens or it doesn’t!) For people that do this, psychic readings have become an uncontrollable compulsion and at that point, their problem is spiritual and psychological, not romantic. They need help, but not from a psychic.
So if psychics aren’t a reliable resource to pick your mate, how are you supposed to know who is “right” for you? Let’s start with some simple psychology and some basic facts about romantic relationships. That’s the best place to start and the real “facts of life” you need to know!
Five Important Love Facts Everyone Needs to Know
- If this is a potential romantic relationship, the person you have an interest in, will generally show an equivalent interest in you. You will know by their actions, not by hints and looks and inconsistent behavior. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist or a psychic to figure this out! People who are stuck in wishful thinking and fantasy often turn to a psychic to “make real” what is not. Keep your feet on the ground and don’t pretend at love.
- A romantic relationship is not the same as a love relationship. Romance is essentially about sexual interest and ego needs, and that’s the bottom line. Love between life partners is something altogether different, even with its important sexual component. So if you’re looking for love, don’t confuse the two.
- On-line “relationships” are outright fantasy until you have spent adequate time in the physical presence of the other person and have gotten to know them, first. Thousands of people are having “relationships” in their heads with on-line connections and sadly, they don’t know it’s a mental fantasy and not the real thing. Don’t spend your money consulting a psychic about someone you text or Facebook or who checks out your online profile to see if he/she loves you. Get real. Get honest. There’s no delicate way to tell you the truth about this, so wake up from a widespread, mass delusion that’s making people nuts on a global scale. Don’t pretend at love!
- From a spiritual view, you will meet people in your life you’re supposed to meet, but that does not mean you’re supposed to be “together”. All of your love interests have something to teach you about life and your purpose, and there’s no way you can approach these relationships like you were picking an appliance off the shelf at Wal-Mart. Too many people want guarantees. Love doesn’t come with guarantees. Too many people want to check a potential partner off against a bullet list of their wants and fantasies. Other human beings are not objects you should select for their “ingredients” and further, once you “buy” it you don’t “own” it. We are far too possessive and selfish in our love pursuits and thus, we often don’t find the love we seek. The Universe has put you here to live your life in the best manner you are able: you are not here to “get” love like you get a car or a coffee pot. Love is not an object. Love is the supreme force of existence and it will flow like rushing water through your life; if you try to make it concrete so you can hold onto it and own it… you will never, ever, have it!
- Sexual fire is the sacred life force which manifests physicality on this planet. It is the key to ultimate spiritual union while in the body, and it is never to be disrespected. Everywhere in the world today, people disrespect this sacred fire and they get terribly injured as a result. Even though social culture misleads you as to the proper use of this sacred fire, if you will find joy and know love you will not follow the crowd. Sex is not a tool to get what you want. Sex is not love. Sex is not free. Sex is not without consequences: physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual, and energetic. Don’t squander sexual innocence; don’t spend sexual energy on a binge or to have another person’s attention. Sex is for real love. And real love? Well, that’s what you’re looking for, isn’t it? Only by realizing what it is not, will you be able to experience true love in your life.
As a clairvoyant that reads energies, I can assess potentials in your relationships but I won’t tell you who you belong with. This is your life, your time to make good decisions, your time to be the very best you are capable of becoming. You can do that by looking beyond what the darkened world tells you about love, and by coming to know love as the transcendental force of existence. Life is not a dress rehearsal, as they say, so when you want to get serious about your own happiness stick to the facts of life and don’t pretend at love.
The good news is, when you are connected to what is real, you don’t have to pretend anymore, because you’ll finally experience an end to emptiness and know the fullness of love that is your birthright. All you have to do is open your heart to life. When you can be thankful for love in all its forms, when you can know the love in your own heart, that’s when a life partner will start looking for you. That’s the way it works. And it’s a good plan.